- Gain A Context-Driven Approach
- Become A Highly Adaptable Tester
BBST® Test Strategy & Design Specialization aims to help you master powerful software testing techniques, become a more adaptable tester and thrive in this fast-paced industry.
Going through the two courses in this specialization will teach you to:
- Use test strategies in your work – the first course in the specialization aims to give you a healthy mind frame, wherein testing is done in accordance with the mission of the project
- Tackle the four critical challenges in software testing – choose the right tests, determine if a program has passed the test, measure how thoroughly you`ve tested the program, know when to stop testing
- Gain the confidence to drop the “best practice” approach – the second course in the specialization encourages you to adopt the approaches and techniques which are applicable to your project, rather than relying on a few “best practices”.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of 6 powerful software testing techniques – you will have practical experience with functional testing and tours, risk-based testing, spec-based testing, scenario testing, domain testing, and multivariable testing.
- Become a highly adaptable tester – understanding the strengths and limitations of a testing technique is key to becoming a highly adaptable tester and work well no matter the methodology you adopt.