- Master Test Desing
- Become A Highly Adaptable Tester
The BBST® FOUNDATIONS & TEST DESIGN package aims to help you become a more adaptable tester giving you the knowledge to thrive in this crazy fast-paced industry.
Going through the two courses in this package will teach you to:
- Use test strategies in your work – the first course in the series aims to give you a healthy mind frame, wherein testing is done in accordance with the mission of the project
- Tackle the four critical challenges in software testing – choose the right tests, determine if a program has passed the test, measure how thoroughly you`ve tested the program, know when to stop testing
- Gain the confidence to drop the “best practice” approach – the second course in the series encourages you to adopt the approaches and techniques which are applicable to your project, rather than relying on a few “best practices”.
- Have a solid foundation for context-appropriate test planning – you will have practical experience with functional testing and tours, risk-based testing, spec-based testing, scenario testing, domain testing, and multivariable testing.
- Become a highly adaptable tester – understanding the strengths and limitations of a testing technique is key to becoming a highly adaptable tester and work well no matter the methodology you adopt.