BBST Affiliate Program
Our goal is to encourage and support industry professionals who want to improve the practice in software testing through the BBST courses. We offer a commission on every purchase made by a student or a company recommended by you.
We offer 3 types of commission rates:
- 10% commission + 10% student discount - You get a 10% commission on every purchase made by a student or company recommended by you and a discount code of 10% for the student/company that wants to buy.
- 15% commission + 5% student discount - You get a 15% commission on every purchase made by a student or company recommended by you and a discount code of 5% for the student/company that wants to buy.
- 20% commission - You get a 20% commission on every purchase made by a student or company recommended by you.
This is our process:
- Becoming an affiliate partner
- Request to become an affiliate partner. You can apply here.
- Your application will need to go through an approval process.
- If approved, you will receive a unique link and a discount code (if you selected a commission rate with a student discount).
- Recommending BBST courses and workshops
- We can offer support, and we are open to ideas and suggestions in case of special events, conferences, company presentations, etc.
- If you want to create new marketing materials, you have to confirm them with us before using them.
- Getting your commission
- Using your unique affiliate link, our system will detect all visitors from your recommendation to our website.
- When a purchase is made, we will set a commission in your account. The commission is calculated from the amount spent by the users on our website. This will be visible to you at all times.
- We will transfer your commission once the course has started, and the student is not entitled to a refund anymore.
To read the BBST Affiliate Program Agreement, go here.
This is the affiliates section of this store. If you are an existing affiliate, please log in to access your control panel.
Join our partners in changing the world of software testing