- Master bug investigation and bug advocacy
- Becoming a highly effective tester
The BBST® FOUNDATIONS & BUG ADVOCACY package aims to help you master bug investigation and advocacy, becoming a highly effective tester.
Going through the two courses in this package will teach you to:
- Use test strategies in your work – gain a healthy mind frame, wherein testing is done in accordance with the mission of the project
- Tackle the four critical challenges in software testing – choose the right tests, determine if a program has passed the test, measure how thoroughly you’ve tested the program, know when to stop testing
- Develop skills in effective bug reporting – gain technical skills that help you to investigate better the bugs discovered, such as troubleshooting failures and isolating failure-producing configurations.
- Know how to get the right bugs fixed – learn to spot the details that make a report more persuasive and understanding excuses for not fixing bugs.