- Master powerful testing techniques
- Create highly effective test designs
- Gain the domain testing superpower
The BBST® FOUNDATIONS | TEST DESIGN | DOMAIN TESTING bundle aims to help you master the most powerful testing techniques giving you the skills to create effective test designs and have domain testing as your superpower.
Going through the three courses in this package will teach you to:
- Use test strategies in your work – the first course in the series aims to give you a healthy mind frame, wherein testing is done in accordance with the mission of the project
- Tackle the four critical challenges in software testing – choose the right tests, determine if a program has passed the test, measure how thoroughly you’ve tested the program, know when to stop testing
- Gain the confidence to drop the “best practice” approach – the second course in the series encourages you to adopt the approaches and techniques which are applicable to your project, rather than relying on a few “best practices”.
- Have a solid foundation for context-appropriate test planning – you will have practical experience with functional testing and tours, risk-based testing, spec-based testing, scenario testing, domain testing, and multivariable testing.
- Have domain testing as your superpower – the third course in the series focuses solely on domain testing, going beyond equivalence class analysis or boundary testing.
- Gain powerful skills, not just knowledge – gain competence through extensive practice with real-world applications, learning a risk-based approach to domain testing.